Home business eBay

Start a home business. Actually when talking about home business, people always think about doing or making money online such as paid survey, blogging, affiliate and others. Yes it probably true almost 80 percent of home businesses available are on those areas but today I would like to share about my ebay home business.

From home I have already to sell on eBay about 2 years ago. Have you heard or use ebay before. Ebay is a place where you can sell or buy stuff, no matter new or used item. But I am sure you have used eBay only to buy. Why not you start to sell.

Think about what you can sell. First go to site and browse item that most popular and easy to post. You do not want to sell something that cost you a lot on postage.

My suggestion is a vinyl or young people call LP.. If you can goo to any car boot sale and looking for the cheap vinyl, I am sure you can make some profit by selling them on ebay..
Old vinyl such as The Beatles, Queens, and Rolling Stones are the most popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment