How I make $5000 a month by posting link on Google

Yesterday while surfing and thinking about my blog future, I have come across with advertisement about how I make $5000 a month by posting link on Google.

Everything put on the website from texts to images are so attractive and for sure will be a good bait to attract people. To be honest, I have already put myself into the position to join the program. Not sure about the product though, it is called Google business kit. Never heard about it before and not sure if it is legit or not and if it is a legit one why don’t Google advertise themselves. So I have decided to key in my keyboard with my details and unfortunately the program is only eligible for USA resident only.

Then I have realised something, that there is a shipping cost to be paid. The question is, it is a software and downloadable so why do they need a shipping cost. Even though the cost is small but still..

So I made a further research on it, and what I have found, was pretty amazing. Its happen to be few similar pages offering the same products and with the same texts and images, and even the comments on these pages are similar to each other. The only difference is the page author’s name.

If anyone has some information about this program, please do your share experience with us. I have a strong feeling that this is a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment