SEO friendly Blogger template

As of yesterday, a new template was upload on make money online blog. Thanks to the free template provided by Daily Blog Tips, my blog appearance now look more attractive and professional.

The reason behind this transformation is to give a new professional look and at the same time to increase page rank in order to generate more traffics to my blog. For some reason my instinct says that blog template could give some impact on how Google, Yahoo and others reading my blog. I seldom find a blog with a basic blogger template on the first page of this SE provider accept for “Simple”. But “Simple” is to simple and not attractive enough to get a return visitor.

Is there any such thing about SEO friendly blogger template? You tell me. I am not telling that there are any, but this is one of my effort to increase traffics to maximise my make money online revenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment