To make money online is not easy

People always thought it is easy to make money online. The reality to make money online is not easy. A lot of effort must be put on table and time consuming as well at the early stage. To make money either online or offline must correctly conducted in order to maximize the possible revenue. The method is the same; the more customers we received the more money will be generated.

In every business, analyzing is key area to success. In order to maximize money what we need is to analyse our make money online strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.

Below is the example of my make money online analysis.

Strengths
Have some knowledge about SEO to optimize my website for higher ranking. I would like to share my knowledge to everybody but at the moment as my blog is still new, there is no proof of my ability. I will wait patiently and will try to increase my page rank as soon as possible. If you find this blog on major search engine such as Google and Yahoo, especially with “make money online” search keyword, that mean I have succeed and you can use this blog as guidance.

Weaknesses
There are a lot of weaknesses on my make money online strategy such as number of visitors and ranking. As I say be patient, it is still new. We will see for the next 3 months the performance of this make money online blog.

Opportunities
There are a lot of opportunities to make money online available on the internet such as affiliate programs, blogging, paid survey and more. Please make sure you have chosen the reliable one. Examples of affiliate are SFI and Adsense.

Threats
There are lots of individual doing the same thing as I do making money online by blogging. I do not see them as a threat. Instead as an opportunities to gain back link for better page rank.

This is just a basic example of making money online analysis. Maybe in my next post I go in details to talk about my making money analysis and perhaps sharing my strategy on how to get a better ranking in order to increase my making money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment